Good Sunday morning ladies! I am sharing the Top 10 Faves of the Week today, instead of the normal 5. For those that like the inspirational posts, I will be sending that out a little later this morning. So be on the lookout for that, but in the meantime, here are the top 10 faves!
This week really surprised me, many from last week and some from a few weeks ago. Many items old and new…so if one is a favorite of yours, make sure you claim it quick!
Was one of your favorites in the Top 10?
1. Camo Cowl Neck Pullover styled in Weekend Casual to Weekend Date Night, read it here.
2. Transport Bag – “Amazon’s Choice” styled in Leather, Leopard, and Plaid, read it here.
3. Animal Print Sweater, styled in Fall Outfit Try-on Haul, read it here.
4. The Best Little Black Dress, styled in One Dress Styled 4 Ways, read it here.
5. Lark and Ro Sweater Dress With Bell Sleeves, styled in 2 Dresses From Amazon Under $50, read it here.
6. Leopard Cardigan, styled in Wearing Leopard For Fall Part 1, read it here.
7. Madewell Button-Front 10-inch High Waist Jeans, styled in Trunk Club Reveal, read it here.
8. New Direction Cardigan Blazer, styled in Try-On Doorbusters, read it here.
9. Harrison Bootie, also styled in the Trunk Club reveal, read it here.
10. Crown & Ivy Sweater, also styled in the Try-On Doorbusters, read it here.
Be sure to follow along on Instagram, I am trying to grow my following and would be so grateful! And be sure to Pin anything you like to Pinterest, as this helps me grow as a new blogger. I appreciate your Pins, comments and coming by the blog!
What did you think of the Top 10? Did yours make it? Check back next Sunday because it seems these changes every week! We had a time playing with Brooklyn yesterday and we are all pooped! She was ready to go to bed at 7:30 last night…that means bright and early Sunday ha! Don’t forget the inspirational post will be sent out a little later for those of you that like those. Have a great Sunday everyone!
DON’T MISS A POST!
Subscribe to get email updates! In addition to my most recent blog posts, you’ll receive an exclusive newsletter, and a sneak peek behind the scenes with family pictures, etc. — all delivered right to your inbox.
POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE.