Top 10 Faves of The Week
Good Sunday morning ladies! I am sharing the Top 10 Faves of the Week today, instead of the normal 5. For those that like the inspirational posts, I will be sending that out a little later this morning. So be on the lookout for that, but in the meantime, here are the top 10 faves!
This week really surprised me, many from last week and some from a few weeks ago. Many items old and new…so if one is a favorite of yours, make sure you claim it quick!
Was one of your favorites in the Top 10?
1. Camo Cowl Neck Pullover styled in Weekend Casual to Weekend Date Night, read it here.
2. Transport Bag – “Amazon’s Choice” styled in Leather, Leopard, and Plaid, read it here.
3. Animal Print Sweater, styled in Fall Outfit Try-on Haul, read it here.
4. The Best Little Black Dress, styled in One Dress Styled 4 Ways, read it here.
5. Lark and Ro Sweater Dress With Bell Sleeves, styled in 2 Dresses From Amazon Under $50, read it here.
6. Leopard Cardigan, styled in Wearing Leopard For Fall Part 1, read it here.
7. Madewell Button-Front 10-inch High Waist Jeans, styled in Trunk Club Reveal, read it here.
8. New Direction Cardigan Blazer, styled in Try-On Doorbusters, read it here.
9. Harrison Bootie, also styled in the Trunk Club reveal, read it here.
10. Crown & Ivy Sweater, also styled in the Try-On Doorbusters, read it here.
Be sure to follow along on Instagram, I am trying to grow my following and would be so grateful! And be sure to Pin anything you like to Pinterest, as this helps me grow as a new blogger. I appreciate your Pins, comments and coming by the blog!
What did you think of the Top 10? Did yours make it? Check back next Sunday because it seems these changes every week! We had a time playing with Brooklyn yesterday and we are all pooped! She was ready to go to bed at 7:30 last night…that means bright and early Sunday ha! Don’t forget the inspirational post will be sent out a little later for those of you that like those. Have a great Sunday everyone!
DON’T MISS A POST!
Subscribe to get email updates! In addition to my most recent blog posts, you’ll receive an exclusive newsletter, and a sneak peek behind the scenes with family pictures, etc. — all delivered right to your inbox.
POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE.
I can imagine it’s a tough morning for you Grandma knowing that Brooklyn will be away visiting her other grandma for awhile. Glad you were able to get your tree up and decorations on while she could help. Of course all of these outfits are cute in the review and one of my favorites was the black dress with the white sweater over with a scarf and boots! I also really like that chunky sweater; it’s on my shopping list and I think I’ll go ahead and order it as my worry was that it would be too long on me but I think it’s worth a try 🙂 I sure wish we had a Belk close by as so many cute things came from there. Have a great Sunday!
I wish you had a Belk near you too!! I love shopping in there, they always have great sales!! Yes!! It’s busy this morning and now Brooklyn has woke up sick!! Ugggggg Have a great day girl 💗💗
Oh no…poor Brooklyn. Hopefully she wasn’t just nervous about leaving for a few days.
I think it was her sinuses! Kids lol
This list contains a lot of my favorites. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!
Thanks Kelly!! Are you feeling better? You’ve been in my mind.💕
I keep debating about ordering the cardigan from Amazon. You say it is a great sweater but the reviews on Amazon say the sweater unravels, the pockets are too high, it’s not worth the money. Not sure who to believe.
I personally like the cardigan and have had no issues with it, no unraveling or anything. I am 5’7” and the pockets are fine to me. It’s a thicker sweater material, it does run big. When you’re torn between something like this, I’d probably look around and find one in a store that I could actually feel and try on. Returns are for the birds! Lol. Thanks for the comment!! 💗