Happy Friday everyone! The past few days have been jammed packed and from reading comments and emails, some of you have been very busy also! We finally picked out our countertops yesterday and let me tell ya, that was a huge undertaking! You never know what you’re getting when you are looking at little samples. I like to see a bigger picture of what countertops are going to look like. Am I the only one like that? We finished up picking our furniture out, but we have not decided on flooring yet…sighhh!
One thing that we LOVE to do is fix s’mores when Brooklyn is spending time here, she absolutely loves it! I love being outside at the fire pit, but when you can’t be out there – I have found an alternative that is delish! I recently found a recipe (at happygoluckyblog.com I think you will like her!) that will NOT stay in your home long and it has cookie dough! Score! Your kids or grandkids are going to love this one!
- 1 roll of chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray square pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Add 3/4 cup of the graham cracker crumbs and mix in with cookie dough. Add half the dough into bottom of pan and back for 12-14 minutes.
- Add chocolate chips and press into cookie dough. Spread marshmallow creme over cookie dough. Add remaining graham crackers.
- Crumble remaining cookie dough over marshmallow cream and graham crackers.
- Bake for an additional 20 -25 minutes.
This is so good! Add some ice cream and a little cool whip and OH MY GAH!!!! Enjoy!!!!
We are off taking pictures today so we will be a bit busy. I hope everyone has a great day and thanks for stopping by the blog! Enjoy your weekend ladies!! What are you ladies doing this weekend?
Be sure to Pin anything you like to Pinterest, as this helps me grow as a new blogger. I appreciate your Pins, comments and coming by the blog!
DON’T MISS A POST!
Subscribe to get email updates! In addition to my most recent blog posts, you’ll receive an exclusive newsletter, and a sneak peek behind the scenes with family pictures, etc. — all delivered right to your inbox.
POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE.