Are you struggling with finding a gift for a particular person on your list? A gift for the home is always a great choice and one that will be used. Gifts for the home are a great idea for the hard to buy for Mother-in-law, neighbor, coworker, or boss. Even for Dirty Santa, White Elephant, and more gift games – these will be a winner. Shop the entire post here. Read below for individual descriptions and links.
- Christmas Scented Candles is a Top Seller, and everyone loves for their homes to smell so good! I’m a lover of candles, and this set of 4 smells great!
- The Indoor Electric Smores Maker is a must-have if you have kids or grandkids in your home. You will make memories that will last a lifetime!
- The Bamboo Cheeseboard Set is not only a gorgeous piece to set out in your home, but is so handy when you have family and friends over. Whether you use this for cheese, fruit, candies, or bread and dips, it’s a wonderful item to have.
- The Christmas Tree Soy Candle sells out as fast as it comes available. Your home will smell like Christmas and inviting every time you walk into your home.
- The Portable Hand Vacuum is a great gift to clean your car, those hard to reach spots, curtains, stairs and more. It’s under $35 and a great idea for an older person with a hard time with mobility and a regular vacuum.
- The iSteam Steamer is a must-have for any home. This is a great gift for anyone, whether they travel or stay home. I have one, and we use it 99% more than an iron. It’s quick, easy, and affordable.
- The Bliss Plush Tassel Throw is what I use in my bedroom and we love it. You may have seen it hanging on the basket in some of our pictures. It’s a great snuggly throw or perfect for decor. And doesn’t everyone love a good throw?
- Honey Dew Inspirational Gifts really nailed it with this wall decor sign. Let’s not forget the blessing we have, even more since we are going through such a difficult time right now.
- This Charging Station is under our tree! This is perfect for us since we are all breaking or losing our chargers. This Hercules Charging station can charge up to 6 different devices and a perfect “station” to put everything. Everyone can use this!
- You, Me, and The Dogs, I had to add this unique gift since many of us have children who are not living in the home, yet we have small “kids” (or dogs) that have filled our hearts with joy. I’m getting this for Barry; even though we technically still have Raegan at the house, it’s still me, him, and our dogs, lol!
- The Corkcicle Fair Isle Stainless Steel Mug is a perfect gift for the coffee lover. This is a great cup that keeps drinks warm and keeps them cold in the summer also. One can never go wrong with a mug, everyone drinks! Lol!
- The No. 6 Black Fig Room & Linen Spray is a top seller and a great gift for an add-on or if you want a small gift for a friend or co-worker to let them know you are thinking of them.
- The Germ Guardian Pluggable Air Purifier & Sanitizer is perfect for an elderly person or someone with allergies. Even for those that love for their home to be clean and smell clean, this little purifier works great in any room.
Happy shopping ladies and have a great day! Thanks for stopping by the blog! stay safe and be blessed! XOXO
Hey girl! Stop scrolling! Follow along with the girls!
Are you following along on Instagram? Get behind the scenes videos, daily outfits, and of course family pictures. Not to mention I am sharing recipes that fit into the FWTFL program and will work with the KETO diet also. Get flash sales, all the trends, and much more! Including life hacks, beauty tips & hacks, and be the first to see the makeup tutorials and all other videos. Follow along here.
Don’t Miss A Post!
Have you signed up for my daily blog post? Don’t miss the latest outfits, or beauty finds, so be sure to Subscribe and get the latest post each day. Be sure to Pin any picture or outfit to Pinterest, this helps others find my blog and helps me grow my blog!
POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS, WHICH MEANS IF YOU CLICK ON AND PURCHASE AN ITEM, I MAY RECEIVE A SMALL COMMISSION. THIS IS AT NO COST TO YOU. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE
“She is clothed in strength and dignity and she laughs without fear of the future…”