If you have a son, a brother, a son-in-law, or a nephew, buying for the men in your life can be challenging. The younger generation is always hard, especially when it’s a boy. My son is a hard person to buy for, and a little inspiration always helps. I went to the source this year and asked what the boys in our family would like and here is a list of their favorite and most asked for items.
- L.L.Bean makes some of the BEST slippers and these Venetian Moccasin slippers are a really nice gift that can be worn inside and outside.
- Bose Wireless Earbuds will definitely be used by any young man. Kids of all ages like to listen to music or have a wireless option for talking on the phone. And let’s face it, Bose is the best I have found for canceling out noise.
- The Patagonia 1/4 Zip Pullover is a splurge and super popular with women and men. It’s a gift your son will wear and one he will know that you splurged on him because you love him, ha! At least that is what Chase told me!
- Most kids are tech-savvy these days and the Oblio Wireless Charger & UV Cleaner is on the wish list for many young people. Heck, I wouldn’t’ mind having one of these myself! A great item that will be used by the guy in your life.
- My son loves comfortable clothing when he is not working and the Ugg Hank Joggers are in high review. These are stretchy and very comfortable for any man in your life. This is a splurge also, but don’t we splurge on our kids at Christmas?
- The MINO Bluetooth Speaker is under $20 and a great gift for the guys. This can be hooked up to a tv or a gaming system to enhance the sound, plus it’s a great item to have and listen to music on the deck, or while working outside.
- Who doesn’t love chocolate? Did you know giving chocolate is a sign of love? The Seattle Assorted Chocolate Truffles Gift Bag will be a winner and it’s under $25.
- Many guys have beards these days and this grooming kit has everything your son would need to keep his facial hair looking neat and feeling soft. Chase keeps a short beard and swears by the beard balm. Rapid Beard is one of the most popular sellers on Amazon and has over 5k positive reviews!
- The Nordstrom Puffer Jacket is under $50 and is one of their top sellers. This comes in multiple colors that any young man would love. Let’s keep our boys warm through the cold season!
- Kiehl’s has been around since 1851 and this Groom-on-the-go kit is perfect for an extra gift for your son or husband. If you’re going to give a gift set for grooming, then get the best around!
- Legendary Whitetails are known for their flannels, and this Buck Camp Flannel shirt is perfect for any man. Flannels are trendy and popular with men of all ages. This comes in several color patterns and solids to choose from.
- Looks like we’re going to be wearing face masks for a while and this 4 piece neck gaiter set has ear loops to keep the mask in place. This comes in a few different color combos and we all know these will be worn!
- Grab this Jack Black Lip Balm set for a great stocking stuffer or add to other gifts you may be giving. Got to make sure we take care of the lips during the winter season!
Happy shopping girls! Hope this guide helps you with your last minute shopping, or for those of you like me…just beginning! Thanks for stopping by the blog and have a great weekend! Stay safe and be blessed! XOXO
Hey girl! Stop scrolling! Follow along with the girls!
Are you following along on Instagram? Get behind the scenes videos, daily outfits, and of course family pictures. Not to mention I am sharing recipes that fit into the FWTFL program and will work with the KETO diet also. Get flash sales, all the trends, and much more! Including life hacks, beauty tips & hacks, and be the first to see the makeup tutorials and all other videos. Follow along here.
Don’t Miss A Post!
Have you signed up for my daily blog post? Don’t miss the latest outfits, or beauty finds, so be sure to Subscribe and get the latest post each day. Be sure to Pin any picture or outfit to Pinterest, this helps others find my blog and helps me grow my blog!
POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS, WHICH MEANS IF YOU CLICK ON AND PURCHASE AN ITEM, I MAY RECEIVE A SMALL COMMISSION. THIS IS AT NO COST TO YOU. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE
“She is clothed in strength and dignity and she laughs without fear of the future…”