If you are like me, you may be looking for affordable gifts, letting the person in your life know that you were thinking of them without breaking the bank. I have compiled a few of my favorites that are all under $25. Many of these will make a great “add-on” gift for your daughters, daughters-in-law, cousins, friends…you get the picture. I like to grab a tote or a cute beauty bag and put many different items in it to make a WOW gift. Here are some that any girl would like to get, whether they are 26 or 80. There is something for everyone.
- The Leather Jackson Bracelet can be personalized up to 3 lines. I just bought my hairstylist this bracelet for Christmas. She just finished chemo, and I engraved hers, “Healed, Child of The King.” I also have one that is engraved, “Believer.”
- I love a great keychain, and these make excellent small gifts or a little extra gift. These come in multiple patterns and colors.
- I recently bought the Initial Necklace from Plunder, but they sold out, and I found this similar one on Amazon. This is a fantastic gift for your coworker or any girl in your life.
- If you have a music lover (hint: our kids), the Echo Dot Smart Speaker is a speaker that can be carried anywhere. My daughter carries this in her backpack and it is always on our golf cart when we go for rides.
- Who doesn’t love a great beanie? The beanie with the pom-pom is loved by many, and honestly, can you have too many? Keep those noggins warm this winter, lol!
- These Jessica Simpson slippers come in multiple colors, and it seems slippers have made a huge comeback this year. This always makes a great gift or an add-on gift.
- This Travel Size Bermagot Hand Sanitizer is perfect for throwing in your car or purse. This is a gift that will definitely be used right now.
- I’m a sucker for a scarf and I have received many over the years, and they have all been used.
- Fuzzy socks are a favorite of many of us; I know my daughter asked for fuzzy socks specifically. They were in bold print too!
- Blue Light Blocking glasses are perfect for someone on their computer or phone most of the day.
- Kendra Scott Danielle Open Frame Earrings – perfect for anyone you are unsure about.
- Treasure Box Mini Makeup Wipe Set. You get a set of 7 wipes for each day of the week. These take everything off, including eyeliner and mascara. If you haven’t used one, then you are missing out on the easiest way to remove makeup.
- Love Beaded Stretch Bracelets are very popular right now. Express your love for that special daughter or friend. These come in multiple colors.
- Halogen Face Mask Chain. Finally, something that can either carry your glasses or hold on to your mask when you aren’t wearing it. Perfect in these crazy days.
Hey girl! Stop scrolling! Follow along with the girls!
Are you following along on Instagram? Get behind the scenes videos, daily outfits, and of course family pictures. Not to mention I am sharing recipes that fit into the FWTFL program and will work with the KETO diet also. Get flash sales, all the trends, and much more! Including life hacks, beauty tips & hacks, and be the first to see the makeup tutorials and all other videos. Follow along here.
Don’t Miss A Post!
Have you signed up for my daily blog post? Don’t miss the latest outfits, or beauty finds, so be sure to Subscribe and get the latest post each day. Be sure to Pin any picture or outfit to Pinterest, this helps others find my blog and helps me grow my blog!
POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS, WHICH MEANS IF YOU CLICK ON AND PURCHASE AN ITEM, I MAY RECEIVE A SMALL COMMISSION. THIS IS AT NO COST TO YOU. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE
“She is clothed in strength and dignity and she laughs without fear of the future…”