Amazon Beauty Haul
I love trying new beauty finds and I have a drawer full to prove it, lol! Every now and then I find products that I really like and I find myself using them all the time. Today I am sharing some of my favorite beauty items (many are Best Sellers) that I have been using and I think you ladies may like them too. Sharing is caring…at least that’s what Brooklyn has been telling me since she was 3…so I’m sharing! I’ve added these in list form to make it easier to read about them. Hope you enjoy the post!
- Flat Top Kabuki Brush – I love this flat brush to apply my foundation; it’s a Best Seller with over 33.3K reviews! When I went through cosmetology school, we were taught when applying foundation, the best way to apply foundation is to put it on the back of your hand and tap the brush on it and cover the brush completely. This will evenly distribute the foundation on your skin and make it look more natural (same with a sponge).
- Magnetic Hairpin Holder – I use hairpins for my updos and hairpins can get strewn everywhere. This little handy magnetic holder keeps them in one place. If you want a quick pickup…just hold the hairpin holder over your hairpins and it picks them up instantly. Check out my IG and FB stories today for a demonstration!
- Focallure Cream Contour & Highlighter – Cream anything seems to do better on my skin as I’m moving through my 50s and I highly recommend trying cream foundations if you have not. This Contour and Highlighter glides on easily, blends very well, and I have found that it stays on all day, which I love! I wear the medium during the winter months and the medium-deep during the summer months. It’s also waterproof and has over 3.8K reviews. Be sure to click the 5% coupon on the website underneath the price.
- NYX Lip Butter Gloss – Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and this Best Seller will get those lovely lips pucker ready, lol! This is NYX’s Best Selling gloss and has over 83.8K reviews! This comes in multiple colors and offers medium to full coverage; my everyday color is Tiramisu.
- Essence Lash Princess – This is under $5, has over 298K reviews, and is one of the best drugstore mascaras I have used.
- KP Bump Eraser – Buff away dead skin with this exfoliator! I find myself using this a lot during the colder months when the air is dryer and my skin needs a little love. This has over 27.5K reviews and is a Best Seller! Right now it is on sale for only $10, which makes trying a new product easier on the pocketbook.
- Narwey Travel Makeup Bag – Whether you are traveling or want all your items more organized, this makeup bag has been a favorite of mine. It has over 12k reviews and comes in multiple colors and sizes, plus it is 22% off right now!
- Revlon Oil Absorbing Face Roller – If you find your skin gets a little shiny or oily during the day, this handy dandy item may be a lifesaver for you. This is a Best Seller with over 51.6K reviews and under $14. It is made of volcanic stone and instantly soaks up excess oil on a clean or makeup-finished face. I keep this in my purse all the time because you never know when you need to reduce the shine!
- 24K Gold Eye Mask For Puffy Eyes/Dark Circles – I have shared these multiple times and it’s one of my favorite beauty products that Raegan and I use all the time. We keep ours in the fridge and pop them on to get rid of puffiness or dark circles. These are Best Sellers with nearly 30K reviews, and are now only $22!
- DEROL Natural Lip Pumper – Use the Minty at night as a sleeping lip mask, resulting in your lips being smoother and softer. The Ginger is for the day; put it on just as you do normal lip gloss, for plumper lips instantly. I found that if you use this regularly, it really does help to help with thinning lips as we get older. This is a Best Seller and has over 9.2K reviews.
- NYX Professional Mechanical Eyeliner – This eyeliner is a Best Seller with over 95.4K reviews and is my main eyeliner that I use. It comes in multiple colors and stays on all day. I found it looks best on my smaller eyes when I put it on, I use a smudge brush to lighten the line up just a bit and stays on from morning to night.
What Is Coming…
These two products will be in Friday’s post so I decided to share these early before they get gone, especially since the Tan Saddle Crossbody is on sale. The saddlebag is a medium-sized bag with plenty of room for all your daily necessities and is on sale right now for only $22, see the crossbody bag here. The Bow Wrapped Heel Booties caught my eye while I was in the store, but they were sold out in my size, so I ordered them online. These are so cute with jeans and skirts; I know I will wear them with my spring dresses. The booties have a 3.5-inch heel and are surprisingly easy to walk in, plus…they are SO cute! I love a cute shoe that catches your eye! See the bootie here.
Thanks for stopping by the blog today; I hope your week has been going well and your Friday Eve is fabulous! The weather is going to be in the 70s here today, so I am getting out and enjoying it while I can. It’s been a little too chilly or damp for me to go on the walking trail, but today is going to be the day, lol! Getting outside, and listening to my playlist is the easiest way to throw me into a great mood; how about you? Are you an outside person?
Follow along on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, LTK Shop (all the outfits and exclusive app content), or my shop as an Amazon Influencer.
Hey girl! Stop scrolling! Follow along with the girls!
Have you signed up for my daily blog post? Don’t miss the latest outfits or beauty finds, so be sure to Subscribe and get the latest post. I post 3-5 times a week and will send you all the latest finds, the most popular, and more in emails.
POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS, WHICH MEANS IF YOU CLICK ON AND PURCHASE AN ITEM, I MAY RECEIVE A SMALL COMMISSION. THIS IS AT NO COST TO YOU. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE
“She is clothed in strength and dignity and she laughs without fear of the future…”
Lisa M Michels
OMGosh! That magnetic bobby pin holder!!! I can’t tell you how many I have “lost” over the years! I think they are having a party with all the socks I’ve lost in the dryer!!!
Me too!! That’s why I bought it! It picks Bobby pins up anywhere lol😂
Would you consider doing a tutorial on how to use foundation and highlighter on 50 yr old skin? I used to use highlighter when younger; but unsure what’s appropriate on more mature skin… thanks!
Doesn’t matter. My dog, Roxanne loves to walk.