Saturday Try-On Haul + New Gift Guides
Happy Saturday girls! I’m diving in and showing all my latest finds, along with things I have been wearing lately. Some of these items are perfect for your casual holiday get togethers, and will keep you cozy! The sweaters and cardigan are also good options to add to your workwear wardrobe that are total eye-catchers. These can be mixed with different bottoms, even skirts, to give you more outfit options; who doesn’t like 24/7 style options? I am also sharing a few Gift Guides and be sure to check out who the winner is from last week’s Giveaway, plus you can enter to win this week’s Giveaway! Good Luck!!
This animal print cardigan is perfect to style with work pants, and any color of denim. It is super soft, quality made, and has pockets! It’s a great piece to wear for Thanksgiving get togethers that will be comfortable and stylish! You will get compliments on this one for sure! I am wearing a medium in this for reference. See thee cardigan here.
Isn’t this sweater gorgeous?! I could not pass this fair isle cutie up when I saw it. It looks so pretty with the white jeans, but looks just as good with denim, leggings, and dress pants. Get 15% off using code NOVEMBER15. I am wearing a large in this sweater for reference, see it here. My jeans are sold out, but I found some that are similar at Banana Republic that are 50% off this week! See those jeans here.
Calling all comfy outfit girls! I know Im not the only one bundled up on the couch watching all those Christmas movies! This is my “at home” uniform right now, if I go out to run an errand, I put on this puffer vest for a cute cold day outfit. This oversized top is available in multiple colors; I am wearing a large in this with plenty of room. You could size down and still have the perks of the oversized, comfy look. See the top here. I am wearing the pink in this top, but it is more of a pinky-beige color. Be sure to tap the coupon to save an extra $2!
If you love the Sorel Winter boots, the new Harlow boot may be a great choice for you. These come in tan and black, have sherpa detail, and have great support. These are very hard to find and after looking high and low, I found these at Talbots. See the Harlow Boot here.
This color block sweater is a fun piece to style and you can dress it up or wear it casual. This fits TTS, and I am wearing a large in it. I would size up if you are wanting a slouchier look. This comes in more colors and styles, see it here. The jeans I am wearing are some of my favorites and they happen to be on sale right now! These slightly distressed gray jeans (love the hem on these!), and are some of the softest jeans you will slide into! These are 40% off and come in sizes 00 to 18, lengths are petite, regular, and tall. See my favorite gray jeans here. These fit TTS, and I am wearing a 10 in these for reference. My Sam Edelman Boots are on sale for $50 off at Macy’s and they have Afterpay! See the boots here.
I got this Christmas waffle sweatshirt as a gift and I have been loving it. It’s an oversized lightweight sweatshirt type of top that is long enough to wear with leggings easily! It would make a really great gift for the Christmas lover on your list, young or old! It is oversized, and I am wearing a large with plenty of room. See the “It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas” sweatshirt here. Be sure to use code NOVEMBER15 to get 15% off your entire order!
Here is a closer look, it’s super lightweight and a perfect top to wear around the house while binge watching your favorite movies!
Gifts For Him
More Gift Guides For Him are coming tomorrow, so be sure to follow along on the LTK App and favorite everything you are considering to buy for Christmas. When you are on the app, click on the picture and click the heart. Once the item goes on sale or the price goes down, you will get an email letting you know. You can follow me on the LTK App here and you will get the latest gift guides, with exclusive content and sales.
- Papa Bear Slippers – I love these slippers and they come in multiple colors and patterns. Christmas is about family, and why not shout out all the PaPa Bears! lol!
- For The Grill Master or Cook – my son is our grill master and anything we give him that has to do with grilling or cooking, he is sure to love!
- Yeti Tumbler – this is a must-have! I use mine every day and will not go on vacation without it.
- Nest Selling Hand Warmers – these are a Best Seller on Amazon and I recently found out that these are used by the actors in the Christmas movies to keep their hands warm. they put them in their coats and pockets to stay cozy and warm! Many of our husbands work outside or are outside a lot, so this would be a great stocking stuffer!
- Survival Kit – a necessity for the outdoorsmen! And not a bad idea for any of us to keep in our cars these days, you just never know when you may need something.
- Telescope – this is a gift that will be used for years to come, plus it’s a great gift for boys of all ages. I used to have one of these and the kids and I would sit outside and look for planets and stars for hours at the time!
- Socks – I know socks are a cliche gift, but how many men really keep their socks and underwear on the new side? Not many I’m guessing, ha!
- Chrome Cologne – I put this one on the list because it smells sooooo good!
Gifts For The Beauty Lover
- Confidence In A Cream – one of my best friends swears by this, and it’s on my Christmas List this year!
- NYX Butter Gloss – everyone needs a little gloss in the winter time to keep the lips on point! Plus it makes a great stocking stuffer!
- Bio-Oil Skincare – This is great for scars, stretch marks, and to hydrate the skin during the winter for dry skin. And it’s non-greasy!
- T3 Flat Iron – this is one of Raegan’s favorite flat irons, in fact, it’s the one she has ben using for years, no matter how many I have bought. She always picks this one.
- WOW – this is a great hair item that helps with frizz, and will keep the frizz away for days!
- Home Wax Kit – if you have a daughter that is a waxer, this is a REALLY good set! Plus it has over 13K reviews!
- Luxe Urban Decay Mini Eyeshadow Palette – The mini is a perfect stocking stuffer for your daughters!
- Neutral Nail Polish Set – perfect gift for all the ladies of all ages!
Shop The Post
Ok, let’s see who won the $100 Walmart Gift Card from last week’s Christmas Giveaway…Cross Your Fingers and Give me a drum roll please….Congrats to Heather Stoehr! Email me at [email protected] to receive your gift card, YAY!!! 🎉
Thanks to everyone that has been participating, it has been so fun with the emojis, plus…it gives me a giggle seeing what you girls drop. The next giveaway is a $50 Ulta Gift Card to be announced next Thursday in the Happy Thanksgiving post. Just in time to shop for your daughters, granddaughters, friends, or yourself! To be entered to win, drop an emoji showing what your weather is today. This should be interesting because you all are stretched across the world! Good luck to you all in the new giveaway, and let’s congratulate Heather on being the winner this week! Stay safe and be blessed, XOXO!
Follow along on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, LTK Shop (all the outfits and exclusive app content), or my shop as an Amazon Influencer.
Hey girl! Stop scrolling! Follow along with the girls!
Have you signed up for my daily blog post? Don’t miss the latest outfits or beauty finds, so be sure to Subscribe and get the latest post. I post 3-5 times a week and will send you all the latest finds, the most popular, and more in emails.
POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS, WHICH MEANS IF YOU CLICK ON AND PURCHASE AN ITEM, I MAY RECEIVE A SMALL COMMISSION. THIS IS AT NO COST TO YOU. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE
“She is clothed in strength and dignity and she laughs without fear of the future…”
Cute as always. Is the pinky-beige sweater very thick?
No, it’s a medium weight, perfect thickness!!
⛅️🍁 with a 100% chance of 🍕 🤪😁I’m loving the color block sweater and the waffle Christmas sweatshirt! Fa la la la la
Lol!! You are hilarious 😂 🍕
Great outfits, and good choices for Thanksgiving dinner, and relaxing afterward. Have a great holiday and a safe holiday.
Thanks Jenice!! Happy Holidays🎄
Lea Ann Archer
⛅⛅⛅ with wind🌬️
🥶❄️here in VT. I’m loving that Christmas top. That’s adorable!!
It’s cold 🥶 here in NC too and thank you!
Laurie A Heath
🌬🌤 sunny but windy and very cool
Good job on the emojis!
Love your Christmas tree in background! Thanks for gift guides!! Shopping all day today!
🌥But not windy today!! We’ll take it!!
The wind was whipping up here a bit too
🥶 🌬 ☁️
🌧 misty on and off. Excited to try the Nyx butter gloss. I have the driest lips and am almost out of all my little stocking stuffer tubes.
I love the fair isle sweater!😍 🐕🦺👩🦯⛅ gonna walk the granddog today since it’s about 50!
You keep your granddog too?
I always give the gloss or chapstick bundles! My crew goes through chapstick like crazy!!
Love the outfit choices. You really always look put together. 😀🦃
Thank you Karen! That was so sweet of you! Made me blush lol
I don’t keep my granddog at my house but I do go over to my son’s to spend some time with him and let him out sometimes. He is a black lab named Jax and is full of energy and love!
Great stuff today!! 🌤!!
⛅️🌤🌥🌤🍂🍂 Sun keeps popping out!
Love the way you did this!! A+ for delivery!
☀️🌬🥶 in KY. Love the xmas waffle and oversized sweater for around the house with the boots. Errands all day, snuggled up on couch now for the movies. Have a nice festive thankful week! Thanks for taking time out for us this week too.
Stella, you are speaking my language 🙌🏼🎄
It’s cold here too!
Congrats 🎊🎉 to the GC girl! Everyone have a great weekend and Happy Thanks giving💕God is so good🙏
❄️💨 snowy, windy and very dreary here in upstate NY. Not ready for winter. That cozy beige sweater is looking very comfy right now!
☀️ and 50’s here
Sunny and chilly!
Snowy? Wow!! And yes, that sweater is very comfy!!
That animal print cardigan is adorable! It’s actually 🌤 today in Oregon…such a nice break from the rain!!!
Rainy days bring me down!! And I love that cardigan!❤️
37 and 🌞
Holy smoke! Thad’s chilly 🥶
⛅️chilly here in indiana!
Chilly 🥶 here too!
We had a beautiful day too!
🥶🥶🌨❄️⛄️ Really liked the color block sweater and grey jeans and the boots. Cold and snowy in Michigan. Getting my tree up 🌲 🎅
Have a great Thanksgiving Day. 🦃
I’m so jealous over the snow! But…I bet you’re rocking that Christmas 🎄
☀️ In Texas! Thank you so much for all the awesome gift ideas. Helps out a lot. I can’t pass up an oversized top. They are my absolute fave!!
Oh girl!! Me too🙌🏼
Love the color block sweater, animal print sweater, and gray jeans!!! actually love all the looks, Happy Thanksgiving!