Prime Wardrobe, if you aren’t familiar yet, is a risk-free shopping experience included in the Prime membership that gives you the opportunity to try on fashion items before you buy them.
Shipping, including return shipping, is free and you aren’t charged for anything until you decide what you are going to keep.
Basically, you pick up to 8 Prime Wardrobe items; this can include women’s clothes and accessories, men’s items, children or baby clothes.
Once your box is full, it will ship to your home. You have seven days to try on the items, and then you can decide what you will keep and what you will send back.
You simply refill the box/bag with any returns, stick the return label on the front, and send it back to Amazon.
There is a picture on the Amazon webpage you can click, or you can type Prime wardrobe in the Amazon search bar. Not all clothing is Prime Wardrobe eligible that’s why you need to be on the Prime Wardrobe page.
I am ordering eight items to try on and decide whether I wanted to keep or return. I wanted to share with you some items that are too cute, in Amazon Prime Wardrobe and to show you some items I picked out. Not to mention, I had NO CLUE this existed!! And I’ve been a Prime Member for years! So if I didn’t;t know about it, there’s a good chance a lot of you girls didn’t know about it too!
First let’s talk shoes, cause you girls know I’m a shoe LOVER! I was browsing and found two booties that I am in love with!!
1. Fergalicious Women’s Harvey Ankle Boot the prices run from $16.00 to $64.95, average customer review was a 5 star, so I’m pretty sure I’m going to love these!
2. Chinese Laundry Kristin Cavallari Women’s Laurel Peep Toe Bootie these run from $70.04 to $150.00. I’ve bought Chinese Laundry before and they held up really well. I can see me wearing these with jeans, cargo pants and my dresses!
3. Daily Ritual Women’s Terry Cotton and Modal Cold Shoulder Tunic this is one of the cutest tops I have seen. You can dress it up or go casual! The price on this top was ONLY $28.00!!
4. Levi’s Women’s Original Sherpa Trucker this runs from $54.99 to $98.00 and I am loving this jacket! I like that I can roll the sleeves up on this and it actually has a color there. Never cared for rolling my sleeves up on other denim jackets–something was just off! And the sherpa collar..OMG! Ladies! I love!
5. Lucky Brand Women’s Bell Sleeve Printed Top is the cutest! Price runs from $44.95 to $49.50. If you have every tried the Lucky Brand then you already know this top is totally worth it! If you haven’t tried Lucky Brand – you need to give it a shot, not to mention their jeans fit like a glove!
6. Star Vixen Women’s Elbow-Sleeve Peasant Top with Keyhole Tie these run from $23.00 to $30.00 and come in 7 different colors. Solids and prints! I love red, so I had to pick this one!
7. Riders by7 Lee Indigo Women’s Fringe Cuff Boyfriend Jean starts at $29.99 – $39.00. I love Lee, haven’t had any in a long time so I thought I’d give these a try to see if I like them. They are certainly cute…
8. Grace in LA Women’s Contemporary Skinny Jean run from $27.67 – $69.00. Now, I love my skinny jeans and these come in a variety of different styles. Just click on the link or picture and you can check out all they have and the prices.
This is a great way to “try on” clothes and decide if you want them. I mean, how many times have you bought something at the store and then decided you didn’t;t like it! Or worse – it hung in your closet with tags on it! What a waste! I have don’t that and I’m betting a lot of you ladies have done the same thing. This is not a bad deal, I can keep the items for a decent amount of time before I have to decide then send back what I don’t want.
I can’t wait to get my pieces in and see if they are a BUY or BYE!! Thanks for checking this blog out and hopefully I have shown you something you did not know. AMAZON PRIME WARDROBE!! To be honest, I just found out about it a few days ago and decided to give it a try.
Stay safe ladies and be Blessed!!
*This post contains affiliate links, which means if you click on and purchase an item, I may receive a small commission. This is at no cost to you.