Good day ladies!!
I’m so glad you stopped by today. Many of you stop by here every day.
I know you by your first name because when you leave a comment it pops up in my email.
I smile because I feel like I know you. And for the record….I love it! I love reading your comments!!
Well, I don’t know you in real life, but I do know you through this crazy thing called a computer.
Many of you stop by but don’t ever leave a comment, and that’s perfectly fine!
But truthfully, I’d love to know a little bit about each of you.
If I could, I’d invite you over for coffee (or tea if you’d prefer),
we’d have a dessert to die for ( chocolate, of course) and sit and talk for hours. Wouldn’t that be fun?!
I’d ask you what you’re passionate about, are you married, or single?
Do you have children, grandchildren?
Have you, like me, lost someone you love?
What’s your favorite food? I could go on and on~~~~. You girls know I like some food!
Today I’m going to share some things about myself and if you would like,
I’d love for you leave a comment and say “Hi”.
If you want, you could even tell me something about yourself.
I totally enjoy the interaction with my followers and it gives me a better idea of where my blogs can go!
Your input keeps these wheels greased!
- I’ve mentioned this briefly here on my blog, but I was an Accountant by profession.I graduated from Fayetteville University with a minor in IT. I spent over 15 years in Fashion and Retail and acquired a Cosmetology license in my early years. After deciding accounting wasn’t for me, I went on to be a Corporate Trainer and started my writing full time then. After deciding to stay home, I started blogging full time and work as a marketing Director for a Boutique part time.
- I’m passionate about growing closer to Christ! I’m a mess without him and I’m determined to know Him better.
- I love to belly laugh and I do it a lot. Ask my family, they’ll tell you when we’re together I usually laugh until I cry! Or you can check our videos and see I love to joke and play around! Keeps me young lol!!
- I’m addicted to coffee and chocolate. I can’t think in the morning before my first cup of coffee. I know I should eat something healthy for breakfast but I prefer chocolate and I so I’m always looking for a breakfast food that’s healthy and chocolate! Haha!
- I’m the “baby” child and I fit the part perfectly. At least my brothers would say that! I tend to have high expectations of myself and I’ve had no problem spoiling myself over the years. Hey – you can’t take that $$ with ya when your gone! My motto for me and my faith, “He’s still working on me, to make me what I need to be.” Thank goodness for grace! I thank God daily!
- I love kids! I love their excitement for life. I love their honesty and they always make me laugh! And I have a special bond with ,my beautiful little granddaughter that has brought so much joy and love into our lives! What a blessing from above.
- I want to exercise. If you asked me, I’d say I do, but I’m not sure 15 minutes a week walking through the house actually counts. I wake up everyday saying I’m going to do better! Funny thing is, I used to be a fitness junkie, but fell off that wagon and I have had a TIME getting back up on it!
Well, that’s a little bit about me, I’d love to hear from you!
If you have time leave me a comment and let me know you’ve stopped by.