I’ve been trying out and looking for different beauty products that are easy on my budget but also that I enjoy using and are worthy of a switch. After trying out different products, I pulled together the ones I am using daily, and to be truthful, I cannot tell a big difference from the more expensive products I was using. Surprisingly, these new products have made my makeup and complexion look much better, and I couldn’t wait to share them with you girls!
Many of you may be like me and looking for different ways to cut back, and if that is so, these may be a few products you want to try.
- Maybelline SuperStay Vinyl Ink Longwear No Budge Lipstick – This product does exactly what it says… long wear and no budging! It’s only $8 and has over 35K reviews with plenty of color options. I tried out three: Peachy, Cheeky, and Coy.
- NYX Professional Matte Bronzer – I use just a little of this bronzer on a big brush (shown in the above picture) to give myself a touch of warmth. This bronzer is only $8 and has over 13.3K reviews with nearly a 5-star rating. It only takes a little for a finished look!
- Benefit Bad Gal Bang Volumizing Mascara – This mascara is the one I keep going back to. I love it! It works! It was gifted to me over a year ago, and I am still using it! This is on sale and has over 4.8K reviews! (5K have been purchased in the last 30 days!)
- L’Oréal Paris True Match Nude Hyaluronic Tinted Serum Foundation – I use this tinted serum as a base foundation every morning. Your skin will look SO much better when you start using this! This is only $12; it has over 13K reviews and nearly a 5-star rating. This is a must-try for anyone starting to show signs of aging, and it can also be used for those of you who don’t like to wear a lot of makeup and want to even out your skin tone.
- NYX Wonderstick for Faceshaping and Contouring – This contouring stick is one of the best products I have tried! I share a little more about this below, and hands down, it’s the easiest item I have used for contouring. I liked it so much that I went back and bought a few colors. Over 28K reviews and a 4-star rating!
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Combo – This is not a drugstore brand, but I did want to add it in because it is the product I keep in my purse and use it every day, especially the lip liner. It’s the product I always have on me for “a quick spruce-up,” and Pillow Talk is a great color for every skin tone. And it may be a great stocking stuffer for yourself, lol.
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte Poreless Setting Powder – All I can say about this one is that I have wasted a lot of money on setting powders because this one is the real deal! They definitely mean poreless, and it sets your makeup perfectly! This setting powder is only $6 and has over 68K reviews, and for good reason.
- K18 Leave-In Hair Repair Mask Treatment – As we get older, our hair starts thinning, we have damage from coloring, etc. This leave-in repair mask has done wonders for my hair! I 100% recommend this product. It has over 13K reviews, and it has been purchased more than 20K times in the past month! It’s a winner ladies!
- Makeup Forever Eye & Lip Liner – This lipliner was a suggestion from a woman a few years younger than me, and she hit the nail on the head with this pencil! I do not use it as an eyeliner, but I have used it as a lipliner and added the Maybelline Superstay Lipstick in Peachy with it, and love the look! This product is $23 and has nearly a 5-star rating.
- Laura Gellar Baked Blush – This blush comes in different colors (I have the Tropic Hues), has built-in antioxidants, and the colors are gorgeous! This blush has over 6K reviews with nearly a 5-star rating. You also get 20% off!
- Boldify Hairline Powder For Root Touchup – This product will hold you over till your next color when you start seeing roots or your hair is thinning out in spots. I keep this at all times! It has over 18K reviews and over 2K people have bought this in the last 30 days!
- Neutrogena Loose Mineral Powder Lightweight Foundation – For those of you who like lightweight foundation, this mineral foundation may be an option. Plus it easily balances out any color correction needed. I loved wearing this in the summer months, especially going through menopause! This is on sale for $11 and has over 6K reviews!
I have to mention this product as well. This is the E.L.F. Halo Glow Liquid Filter. I bought this in three colors: light, medium, and a darker color for contouring, just to see how I could mix and match them for sculpting and highlighting. This product is only $14, and it is as good as any high-end product, in my opinion. It’s infused with hyaluronic acid, so it’s working on your skin all day long and gives you a beautiful glow! See the Halo Glow Filter here. **Over 4.7K reviews!
Another product that I am using daily is the NYX Wonderstick for Faceshaping and Contouring. This little duo is the easiest contouring stick I have ever used! It’s only $11 and has a 20% coupon attached to it, not to mention that it has over 28K reviews with a 4-star rating! This is a great product to try for the price! See all the color combos available here.
Another NYX product that I always keep, is this neutral eyeshadow palette. This is the Ultimate Neutral Palette, and I literally grab this nearly every day because the neutrals are perfect for any eye color and great for an everyday work look. This palette is only $17 and has over 35.3K reviews! See the palette here.
Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today! I hope you enjoyed the post on makeup. I can say this…I look forward to getting ready every day now, and it’s been fun trying out new items that are budget-friendly, especially when they are just as good, if not better than major brands. I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday and weekend. Can you believe Thanksgiving is next week? It seems this month is flying by so quickly! Is anyone traveling for the holiday or are you doing all the cooking? 😉 I’m doing both, LOL! Stay safe and be blessed! XOXO
Hey girl! Stop scrolling! Follow along with the girls!
Have you signed up for my daily blog post? Don’t miss the latest outfits or beauty finds, so be sure to Subscribe and get the latest post. I post 3-5 times a week and will send you all the latest finds, the most popular, and more in emails.
POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS, WHICH MEANS IF YOU CLICK ON AND PURCHASE AN ITEM, I MAY RECEIVE A SMALL COMMISSION. THIS IS AT NO COST TO YOU. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE
“She is clothed in strength and dignity and she laughs without fear of the future…”