There is nothing quite like getting organized, and with the beginning of a new year, it seems to be the best time for me to get my clutter together! Out with the old and in with the new is going to be my personal “theme” for January. Today I have pulled together my favorite items to start my New Year purge, and items to help me stay on track with my New Year’s Resolutions. I’m also sharing a few of the Most Popular items from the blog in 2022 and one of my favorite items I use daily that’s on sale for nearly 50% off!
- Planner/Organizer – I like this planner because it has everything you need in one place. Daily goals, monthly views, yearly goals, pages for notes, action steps, strategies, self-awareness, and stickers to make it fun, lol. This comes in multiple colors with over 21K reviews.
- Refrigerator Shelf Liners – I don’t know about you, but these are must-haves for me! This set of 8 non-slip washable refrigerator shelf liners keeps your fridge neat and clean, plus cleaning up spills is so much easier. These come in different colors and have over 13K reviews. Be sure to clip the 28% coupon and have these as soon as tomorrow for only $8!
- Acrylic Organizers – Get all your drawers organized! Makeup, skincare, office, medicine, or junk drawers can all be organized so all your items can be found easily. This is a Best Seller with nearly 11K reviews from Amazon that includes 25 clear pieces to organize your home in every room.
- Wall Outlet Shelf – I love this ingenious idea! This is a space saver for so many different items! From speakers to security hubs to phones, this is perfect if you have limited space! I’m using it in a smaller bathroom and in my living area where my security base fits perfectly and it’s out of sight! It’s only $13 and has over 11K reviews. The perfect way to declutter and optimize space!
- Amazon Fire Tablet – I love my Apple products, but I have to admit we have 3 Fire tablets because we are huge book readers and these are used more than any of the electronics in our home. I first bought my tablet for e-books, but soon realized it was so much more. From playing games, watching movies, and syncing our calendars, to scrolling the web and our favorite apps – the girls and I carry this one with us everywhere we go. This is the 10-inch tablet and is one of my most used Amazon buys, plus it has nearly 100K reviews!
- 24-Piece Glass Storage Containers – Are you looking in your cabinets trying to find lids for your containers or wondering how in the world did your containers become so unorganized and unfindable? I have no clue what happens year to year, but every year I get rid of the old and bring in a new set and this one is my favorite! You get 12 containers with lids that can go from fridge to microwave/oven to table, with smart locking lids, and can be stored in the freezer. *Be sure to clip the coupon for extra savings.
- Sophia & Panda Fuzzy Ball Towels (Set of 2) – Throw your hand towels in the drawer and use these ultra-absorbent ball towels. These are great for the kitchen and bathroom to dry your hands instantly, not to mention your hand towels won’t be here, there, and everywhere! LOL! (kids!!)
- Compact Cutlery Organizer – This is one cool little product if you want to organize your utensil drawer. It’s a Best Seller with over 99K reviews! This creates more space in your drawer, is non-slip, comes in more colors, and it’s only $11! Looking for a bigger size? Check this one out!
- Roll-Up Dish Drying Rack – I’ve been using this for over a year and it is one of my best purchases for the kitchen. A day does not go by that we don’t use this for drying dishes or to using it for extra counter space with a chopping board. It’s a Best Seller with over 26K reviews and be sure to clip the 10% coupon!
- Water Bottle Organizer – We have tons of water bottles and organizing them can be a hassle unless you are using this nifty gadget! These are stackable, can be used in the fridge or cabinet, and are a Best Seller. I chill Brooklyn’s bottles in the fridge with one and use the other in the pantry for storage. You can get these in 5-bottle to 20-bottle sizes.
- Undersink Organizer – This is a must-have for the kitchen and bath…period! Keep your cleaning products, shampoos, hair products, etc. organized while optimizing the space under your sinks. These are Best Sellers, and are on sale for nearly 20% off!
Some of my favorite anti-glare shades are on sale and b believe me…you’re going to want these! These have over 29K reviews and worth full price, but for $13…I bought a few extra pairs! They are sturdy and no one would ever believe they were only $13! See the shades here.
This Time and Tru Tiered Dress was the Best Selling Dress of 2022 and I shared a lot of dresses, lol! This is restocked in black and almond and is under $20. This dress will carry you through the winter to the spring easily. If you didn’t grab the dress, you can check it out here.
The Best Selling Sneaker was the New Balance Fresh Foam X70 V1 sneaker, and it’s also been one of the sneakers that I have worn on repeat the most. These have been restocked on Amazon and I have not been able to find them anywhere else. I am wearing the turtledove/black for reference; the color is a light beige in person. These come in multiple colors, are very comfortable for all-day wear, and have over 2K reviews! See the most popular sneaker here.
Are you reorganizing your home? I’d love to hear things that are helping you get de-cluttered!
Thanks for stopping by the blog and I hope 2023 is going to be your best year yet! Let’s all congratulate Kim Cooper!! Kim, you are the winner of the $200 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway, please email me at [email protected] to get your prize!! YAY! Thanks to everyone for participating and I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed day! XOXO
Hey girl! Stop scrolling! Follow along with the girls!
Have you signed up for my daily blog post? Don’t miss the latest outfits or beauty finds, so be sure to Subscribe and get the latest post. I post 3-5 times a week and will send you all the latest finds, the most popular, and more in emails.
POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS, WHICH MEANS IF YOU CLICK ON AND PURCHASE AN ITEM, I MAY RECEIVE A SMALL COMMISSION. THIS IS AT NO COST TO YOU. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE
“She is clothed in strength and dignity and she laughs without fear of the future…”