Today I am sharing this week’s Amazon Top 5 from the blog and social media and I am also including What Is In My Cart along with recent Amazon purchases. My cart items, range from beauty items all the way to First-Aid – it’s a collage of things I need, I use, and I want, lol! I also added in the book I am in the middle of, so be sure to check that out too! It’s a good one! The Amazon Top 5 is in a collage, so I added how I styled it on the blog below. To get all the outfit details, click on the link below each picture.
1 // Amazon Essential Joggers (more colors, fits TTS) // 2 // Casual Half-Zip Pullover (more colors, fits semi-relaxed) // 3 // Pull-On Denim Joggers (more colors and styles available, fits TTS) // 4 // Color-block Lightweight Sweater (more colors, fits relaxed) // 5 // Faux Suede Moto Jacket (more colors, has stretch, fits TTS)
What’s In My Amazon Cart & Recent Purchases
- TheraICE Rx Form Fitting Gel Ice For Headache, Migraines, Sinus Pressure – I have been using one of these for the past two years to help with headaches or sinus pressure. I keep this in my fridge and pop it on and I 100% recommend this if you suffer from headaches or sinus pressure. I just bought this for my mother and she loves it also. It’s cool and the snug fit helps relieve normal headaches without any medication.
- SACHEU Stainless Steel Gua Sha Facial Massage Tool to Reduce Puffiness, and Lymphatic Drainage – I bought this a few weeks ago and have been using it daily. I was a big jade or rose quartz face roller, but I like this stainless steel one much better. This one stays cool without putting it in the refrigerator, glides effortlessly across your face, and does help with puffiness. Be sure to watch the video on how to use it; it’s short and very informative on the benefits.
- First Aid Kit – I have always had a first aid kit in the house, but I recently decided to buy a few things to keep in my car since I have been taking my brother to therapy and all his doctor’s appointments. If you remember, he fell about 10 feet off his work truck and landed on his head and has a major concussion and broke his back this past summer. We are literally on the road 4 days a week, so this is great to have “just in case”. Also, with the hurricane season starting up, I have purchased a few 3Day Emergency Kits From Stealth Angel, they have all kinds of items for emergency situations. I guess it’s the mom in me, but my motto is Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.
- Dust To Dawn Sensor Outdoor Sconce – I am upgrading my old outdoor sconces with these. These are under $30 and come in more colors and I love the motion sensors!
- Hello Fall Wall Decor – this one comes with 10 interchangeable sayings for different times of the year.
- BEZOX Makeup Sponge/Beauty Blender Holder – I like to use these to keep my blender in for travel and for day-to-day. Much more sanitary than throwing my blenders in a drawer. This is a top seller also!
- Cold Face Gel Ice Pack – This is another great product to help with puffiness and allergies. Also helps with dark circles, helps shrink pores, and calms acne-prone skin.
- Pilates Ring Circle – If you are starting to see the loss of muscle in your legs or arms from aging or menopause, this little trick really does work. It’s an updated version of the Thigh Master (anyone remembers those…and did you have one? 😁) This also comes with cards that show different exercises you can do with this.
Looking for a good book that is full of suspense? I am in the middle of The Judge’s List by John Grisham and I am loving it!
Thanks for stopping by the blog today! I hope everyone will have a great Friday Eve! Soooo, who won the $100 Amazon Gift Card? Let’s all congratulate Carol Kowalski! Carol, please email me at [email protected] to claim your prize! Thank you to everyone that participated and a heartfelt virtual hug to all of you! Every one of you girls are such bright lights in my life…and I thank you! XOXOXO
Hey girl! Stop scrolling! Follow along with the girls!
Have you signed up for my daily blog post? Don’t miss the latest outfits or beauty finds, so be sure to Subscribe and get the latest post. I post 3-5 times a week and will send you all the latest finds, the most popular, and more in emails.
POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS, WHICH MEANS IF YOU CLICK ON AND PURCHASE AN ITEM, I MAY RECEIVE A SMALL COMMISSION. THIS IS AT NO COST TO YOU. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE
“She is clothed in strength and dignity and she laughs without fear of the future…”