Gift Guides For Her
Today it’s all about the girls in our lives from our moms to our teens and pre-teens. I have rounded up great gift ideas for your co-workers, neighbors, daughters, white elephant gifts and more. I splurged a bit for the Mom and Mother-In-Law gifts…they are worth it, right? I even added gifts for the baker in your life, or young married couple, or someone just starting out on their own. I also have found some great ideas for your teens and grand-daughters, or they could be used as stocking stuffers or add multiple items to make great gift baskets. Hope you enjoy!
To shop the items, or to get a closer look, click on the name of the product beside the number.
- Ugg Ribbed Socks – Who doesn’t love a pair of warm socks? Perfect for the lady on your list who complains of cold feet, lol!
- Gold Braided Hoops – These come in silver or gold, we all wear hoops, and it’s a perfect “I’m thinking of you” gift for her. Plus they are on sale for $16!
- Ugg Beanie – This is a really nice gift for a daughter or friend that loves to wear beanies. I have not met a girl who didn’t like something that Ugg made!
- Pillar Candle Holder Set – for the girl who has everything, or for the girl who loves home decor. These are beautiful in person!
- Color and Care Hydrating Lip Set – Travel Set that includes the Sugar Lip Advanced Therapy. Girls and women would love this one!
- The Perfect Pan – This is a fabulous gift that the recipient will absolutely LOVE! It’s the only pan they will want to use, plus it’s on sale for $50 off right now.
- Holiday Reed Diffuser – The entire house will be smelling awesome! Who doesn’t want their house to smell good when walking in!
- How Women Tell Time – Coffee and Wine wall hanger, cause we all have that one friend…right? Are you that friend? lol!!
- Wireless Earbuds – perfect for the teen or pre-teen who is always losing earbuds. This is definitely a gift that will be used!
- Cozy Blanket – If your teen or young adult daughter is like Raegan, they love a cozy blanket or throw. Don’t we all need one more throw?
- Luxe Makeup Bag – this is a super nice makeup or skincare bag that has an extra bag on the inside, and has dividers for taller items. This is on sale for only $19, and I can tell you from my own personal experience that this one is NICE! I have this cutie and love it! (Raegan also has one and uses it daily)
- Sheet Masks – Raegan has had any type of face mask on her Christmas list since she was in 7th grade, and still loves them. This would make a great stocking stuffer or an extra gift for a gift basket.
- Lighted Makeup Mirror – Girls from teens to our age can use this one. Putting makeup on with a lighted mirror makes a huge difference and is a gift you know will be used.
- Bracelet – if your teen or young adult loves jewelry, this is a thoughtful gift to give. It has a family tree on it and inspirational words written on the leather band.
- Lighted Bluetooth Speaker With Clock – I love this gift because I know my kids (both Chase and Raegan) would use this and I wouldn’t find it in the back of the closet months after Christmas. If your teens, grandkids, or young adult kids have a phone, then they are listening to their jam!
- Aromatherapy Candle Set – Set of 4 candles for the girl who loves candles and for their room or bathroom to smell wonderful!
- Tea or Coffee Mug Tree – For the coffee lover in your life! Modern and chic, and I’m loving the colors!
- Most Loved Candle – Water Lily Pear is the perfect gift for a coworker or even for a White Elephant gift.
- Bath Bombs Set of 8 – The scents in this set smell so good, and your skin will feel silky smooth!
- S’well Insulated Water Bottle – I have one of these and we use it all the time. This is also a top seller on Amazon, and a great gift idea for any woman.
- Makeup Remover Towels – If you have a friend that loves embroidered items, these makeup wash cloths may make her smile! You could even add some of the bath gift ideas and make a gift basket geared towards beauty or relaxation!
- Pajama Set – A fan favorite, and the most wanted gift is the lounge set. Comes in multiple colors and pattern, fit TTS.
- Infinity Scarf – Amazon’s Best Seller is the Ribbed Infinity Scarf. Great extra gift for someone, or when you need a quick gift for a neighbor.
- Knotted Headbands – These are a nice gift for a coworker or a casual friend that loves all things hair!
- Barefoot Dreams Throw Blanket – I love mine and I’m willing to shell out a little extra for mom. This is a throw blanket she will grab over and over.
- Initial Necklace – This is a 14K gold pendant from Nordstrom that will look lovely on your mom or mother-in-law.
- Chanel No. 5 – If your mom loves perfume, spice up her life with a classic. It’s worth the splurge and she is too!
- Barefoot Dreams Cardigan – This is another item that I have and would recommend. It’s very soft and if your mom is always cold like mine, then she will love it. More colors available.
- Hummingbird Feeder – This is a unique gift for mom that will make her mornings, and one she will truly love for years to come.
- Moonlight Pajamas – this is my favorite brand of pajamas, in fact, I love them so much I have the short set and night gown. It’s really soft and something any mom would love.
- Ballerina Herbal Warming Slippers – Keep mom’s feet snuggly warm this winter – I hear it’s gonna be a cold one!
- Traditional Bread Warming Set – This gift is really cool! Keep bread warm all day long with this set. The stone keeps it warm with a lid that is easily removed. I would love this, especially when we have big family dinners.
- The Pioneer Woman Holiday Bowl Set of 6 – I have this set and I would give this in a heartbeat!
- Magnetic Measuring Spoon Set – Great gift for the baker that has everything, because you girls know how the measuring spoons get lost!
- Cuisinart Ice Cream and Frozen Yogurt Maker – Wouldn’t this be nice to get? Make sure you add all the ingredients needed!
- 10-Inch Cake Stand – I also have this cake stand and I use it for croissants, bagels, doughnuts, and more!
- Rachel Ray Bakeware Set – I love this as a gift, especially when you add some cute baking accessories!
- Bakers Gonna Bake Apron – A great idea for a young married daughter or daughter-in-law that is just getting into th baking scene. I need this gift myself, LOL!
- The Pioneer Woman 14-piece Baking Set – I bought this to give as a gift to a special baker friend, and I liked it so much I bought me one too.
- Ninja-Foodi Air Fryer – Great gift idea for the young married couple or for anyone on your list that loves to cook healthy.
Thanks for stopping by the blog today! Well…who won the $100 gift card?
Ya’ll ready to see who the lucky winner is? Drum roll please….Suzette Fox – you are the winner of the $100 Amazon Gift Card! Congratulations! Email me at [email protected] to get your prize. Thank you to all that participated last week, we appreciate each and every one of you. I am loving the emoji drop in the comments! It’s so cute and the stories behind your last emoji are so sweet and some are hilarious. You girls really know how to brighten up my day. Now, for this week’s giveaway, we will be giving a $100 Walmart Gift Card, the winner will be announced next Friday, November 19, 2021. So drop your last emoji in the comments below to get entered. Happy Saturday my lovely co-workers, lol! Stay safe and be blessed! XOXO
Follow along on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, LTK Shop (all the outfits and exclusive app content), or my shop as an Amazon Influencer.
Hey girl! Stop scrolling! Follow along with the girls!
Have you signed up for my daily blog post? Don’t miss the latest outfits or beauty finds, so be sure to Subscribe and get the latest post. I post 3-5 times a week and will send you all the latest finds, the most popular, and more in emails.
POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS, WHICH MEANS IF YOU CLICK ON AND PURCHASE AN ITEM, I MAY RECEIVE A SMALL COMMISSION. THIS IS AT NO COST TO YOU. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE
“She is clothed in strength and dignity and she laughs without fear of the future…”
Two seconds ago I sen’t 🙏🙏🙏 requesting prayer for an upcoming job interview. I am praying for your son as well. I have heard kidney stones are worse than labor pains. Praying he gets relief very soon.
❤️I Sent this to my niece she posted a picture of her two precious children
Praying for your son , my niece went thru that as well, its really tough! 😊🙏🦃
🥰 to my cousin, her Corgi had puppies. Praying for your son.
Puppies ❤️and thank you!
Brandi Kay Federighi
🙂just to make a friend smile for no reason.
🤗 right back at ya!!
🎉 for my mother-in-law’s birthday! Hope your son gets better soon. I’ve had kidney stone surgery. Make sure to follow doctors advice. I thought I knew my body better, not the best thing.
I love this!! Made me smile 😃
🤣 to my secretary for a funny story from school.
Prayers to your son.
Thanks for all the great ideas for gifts. ❤️❤️❤️
Thank you so much!!
🎅🎄🏡 these are my favorites right now. Thanks for all the gift ideas!
Mrs. Laura Merrill
❤️🤍💙 sent to my favorite veteran! Prayers for your son!
Love it 😍
😂 because my friends are always making me laugh! ❤️
Ans you are spot on with the teens list…my daughter has put 80% of the stuff you suggested on her Amazon wish list! ❤️
I love the gift ideas, I hope you do one for the men in our lives. Thank you!
Wonderful gift ideas!! I’ve been wanting a Barefoot Dreams cardigan forever. Might have to get it as a Christmas present for me!! Keeping your Son in my prayers.❤️🎄❤️🎄
👍🏻I have been using this one a lot lately ! Sure hope Chase feels better soon! Many in my family have suffered with kidney stones. Tell him hang in there!!!!
Great Xmas gift ideas! Ugg beanies are great! 😍
Prayers for Chase. My husband is plagued with kidney stones, but is on meds & a monitoring plan.
Hot baths have given him much needed relief when waiting for treatment along with narcotics. Lol! Loved the early gift ideas. I found some ideas I needed in your post. Lighted blue tooth speaker with clock was a favorite.
Last emojis 🙃😬 after a mixup at pharmacy.
❤😁😘 these were the last emojis I sent in response to a fellow in program.
🤷♀️ I seem to use this puppy often! Speedy recovery to your son.
🤩 Whenever I type the word “Fun!” apparently I’ve been typing that a lot lately.
Amy Jo Pomeroy
😳I use this all the time!
🙌🏻 My last emoji
Love the gift ideas – thanks for sharing!
❤️ when my husband told me he’s leaving work and heading home. Love the gift guides! 😁
Beautiful Beverly!!!! I will definitely keep Chase in my prayers. Two women I work with just recently went through the same thing. They both said it was excruciating pain. On a good note, thank you for your gift guides …excellent suggestions. Have a great weekend.
Thank you Lisa!! He is a tough little dude, so when he’s wanting an ER trip, I know he’s bad off. I don’t think we’ve went to the ER since he nearly cut 3 fingers off with a power saw( he was 19) in a 6 month Christian rehab. Went back to the rehab and could only take Tylenol. He was going down the wrong path in his teenage years, so when he stole $50 from me, I put him in jail and made him go to this center. 1 in 6 completed the course, and he completed it and has been on the right track ever since. Lord, that child gave me a run for my money! Went from straight A’s to skipping school, it was a rough few years, but I finally got tough and I’m glad I did. But, I saw that he had determination and a strong willpower to push through. Thank you for the prayers my friend ❤️❤️Hope you are doing well!!
😜I seem to use this one a a lot! Just used to share something goofy I did😜 Hope your son is better soon!
Thank you so much ❤️
♥️ Have a blessed day ♥️
Thank you!! ❤️