Today it’s all about the girls in our lives from our moms to our teens and pre-teens. I have rounded up great gift ideas for your co-workers, neighbors, daughters, white elephant gifts and more. I splurged a bit for the Mom and Mother-In-Law gifts…they are worth it, right? I even added gifts for the baker in your life, or young married couple, or someone just starting out on their own. I also have found some great ideas for your teens and grand-daughters, or they could be used as stocking stuffers or add multiple items to make great gift baskets. Hope you enjoy!
To shop the items, or to get a closer look, click on the name of the product beside the number.
- Ugg Ribbed Socks – Who doesn’t love a pair of warm socks? Perfect for the lady on your list who complains of cold feet, lol!
- Gold Braided Hoops – These come in silver or gold, we all wear hoops, and it’s a perfect “I’m thinking of you” gift for her. Plus they are on sale for $16!
- Ugg Beanie – This is a really nice gift for a daughter or friend that loves to wear beanies. I have not met a girl who didn’t like something that Ugg made!
- Pillar Candle Holder Set – for the girl who has everything, or for the girl who loves home decor. These are beautiful in person!
- Color and Care Hydrating Lip Set – Travel Set that includes the Sugar Lip Advanced Therapy. Girls and women would love this one!
- The Perfect Pan – This is a fabulous gift that the recipient will absolutely LOVE! It’s the only pan they will want to use, plus it’s on sale for $50 off right now.
- Holiday Reed Diffuser – The entire house will be smelling awesome! Who doesn’t want their house to smell good when walking in!
- How Women Tell Time – Coffee and Wine wall hanger, cause we all have that one friend…right? Are you that friend? lol!!
- Wireless Earbuds – perfect for the teen or pre-teen who is always losing earbuds. This is definitely a gift that will be used!
- Cozy Blanket – If your teen or young adult daughter is like Raegan, they love a cozy blanket or throw. Don’t we all need one more throw?
- Luxe Makeup Bag – this is a super nice makeup or skincare bag that has an extra bag on the inside, and has dividers for taller items. This is on sale for only $19, and I can tell you from my own personal experience that this one is NICE! I have this cutie and love it! (Raegan also has one and uses it daily)
- Sheet Masks – Raegan has had any type of face mask on her Christmas list since she was in 7th grade, and still loves them. This would make a great stocking stuffer or an extra gift for a gift basket.
- Lighted Makeup Mirror – Girls from teens to our age can use this one. Putting makeup on with a lighted mirror makes a huge difference and is a gift you know will be used.
- Bracelet – if your teen or young adult loves jewelry, this is a thoughtful gift to give. It has a family tree on it and inspirational words written on the leather band.
- Lighted Bluetooth Speaker With Clock – I love this gift because I know my kids (both Chase and Raegan) would use this and I wouldn’t find it in the back of the closet months after Christmas. If your teens, grandkids, or young adult kids have a phone, then they are listening to their jam!
- Aromatherapy Candle Set – Set of 4 candles for the girl who loves candles and for their room or bathroom to smell wonderful!
- Tea or Coffee Mug Tree – For the coffee lover in your life! Modern and chic, and I’m loving the colors!
- Most Loved Candle – Water Lily Pear is the perfect gift for a coworker or even for a White Elephant gift.
- Bath Bombs Set of 8 – The scents in this set smell so good, and your skin will feel silky smooth!
- S’well Insulated Water Bottle – I have one of these and we use it all the time. This is also a top seller on Amazon, and a great gift idea for any woman.
- Makeup Remover Towels – If you have a friend that loves embroidered items, these makeup wash cloths may make her smile! You could even add some of the bath gift ideas and make a gift basket geared towards beauty or relaxation!
- Pajama Set – A fan favorite, and the most wanted gift is the lounge set. Comes in multiple colors and pattern, fit TTS.
- Infinity Scarf – Amazon’s Best Seller is the Ribbed Infinity Scarf. Great extra gift for someone, or when you need a quick gift for a neighbor.
- Knotted Headbands – These are a nice gift for a coworker or a casual friend that loves all things hair!
- Barefoot Dreams Throw Blanket – I love mine and I’m willing to shell out a little extra for mom. This is a throw blanket she will grab over and over.
- Initial Necklace – This is a 14K gold pendant from Nordstrom that will look lovely on your mom or mother-in-law.
- Chanel No. 5 – If your mom loves perfume, spice up her life with a classic. It’s worth the splurge and she is too!
- Barefoot Dreams Cardigan – This is another item that I have and would recommend. It’s very soft and if your mom is always cold like mine, then she will love it. More colors available.
- Hummingbird Feeder – This is a unique gift for mom that will make her mornings, and one she will truly love for years to come.
- Moonlight Pajamas – this is my favorite brand of pajamas, in fact, I love them so much I have the short set and night gown. It’s really soft and something any mom would love.
- Ballerina Herbal Warming Slippers – Keep mom’s feet snuggly warm this winter – I hear it’s gonna be a cold one!
- Traditional Bread Warming Set – This gift is really cool! Keep bread warm all day long with this set. The stone keeps it warm with a lid that is easily removed. I would love this, especially when we have big family dinners.
- The Pioneer Woman Holiday Bowl Set of 6 – I have this set and I would give this in a heartbeat!
- Magnetic Measuring Spoon Set – Great gift for the baker that has everything, because you girls know how the measuring spoons get lost!
- Cuisinart Ice Cream and Frozen Yogurt Maker – Wouldn’t this be nice to get? Make sure you add all the ingredients needed!
- 10-Inch Cake Stand – I also have this cake stand and I use it for croissants, bagels, doughnuts, and more!
- Rachel Ray Bakeware Set – I love this as a gift, especially when you add some cute baking accessories!
- Bakers Gonna Bake Apron – A great idea for a young married daughter or daughter-in-law that is just getting into th baking scene. I need this gift myself, LOL!
- The Pioneer Woman 14-piece Baking Set – I bought this to give as a gift to a special baker friend, and I liked it so much I bought me one too.
- Ninja-Foodi Air Fryer – Great gift idea for the young married couple or for anyone on your list that loves to cook healthy.
Thanks for stopping by the blog today! Well…who won the $100 gift card?
Ya’ll ready to see who the lucky winner is? Drum roll please….Suzette Fox – you are the winner of the $100 Amazon Gift Card! Congratulations! Email me at [email protected] to get your prize. Thank you to all that participated last week, we appreciate each and every one of you. I am loving the emoji drop in the comments! It’s so cute and the stories behind your last emoji are so sweet and some are hilarious. You girls really know how to brighten up my day. Now, for this week’s giveaway, we will be giving a $100 Walmart Gift Card, the winner will be announced next Friday, November 19, 2021. So drop your last emoji in the comments below to get entered. Happy Saturday my lovely co-workers, lol! Stay safe and be blessed! XOXO
Hey girl! Stop scrolling! Follow along with the girls!
Have you signed up for my daily blog post? Don’t miss the latest outfits, or beauty finds, so be sure to Subscribe and get the latest post. I post 3-5 times a week and will send you all the latest finds, most popular, and more in the emails.
POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS, WHICH MEANS IF YOU CLICK ON AND PURCHASE AN ITEM, I MAY RECEIVE A SMALL COMMISSION. THIS IS AT NO COST TO YOU. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE
“She is clothed in strength and dignity and she laughs without fear of the future…”