I haven’t shared a recipe or lifestyle post in a long time, so I am overdue! Honestly, I have not made a recipe that my family loved enough to share until now. If you know me, you know that I am all about quick and easy. If it has more than 6-8 ingredients, you have lost me, and I move on to another recipe. I made this a few weeks ago, and my family has not stopped asking for it, so buckle up…this one is simple, easy, and your family is going to think you spent all day preparing their meal.
When your kids rush to the table to eat or get upset because you are cooking this and they’ve made plans, or everyone starts fixing their lunch for the next day before you have had a chance to eat – you know it’s GOOD!
If you like spinach, feel free to add it in and experiment. I add a 10-oz. bag (3-4 cups) if the kids are not going to be at home. They are not big fans of spinach, but Barry and I love it in the soup. I add the spinach when I add the tortellini in and cook it for about an hour in the crockpot open high.
The sauce in this soup is close to a vodka sauce and tastes oh so good! I promise you if you like tortellini – you will want to Pin this one and keep coming back to it. I hope you enjoy it!
- 1-lb sausage (you can use your favorite, we used great Value Mild Sausage)
- 1 (32-oz) container of chicken broth
- 1 (28-oz) can petite diced tomatoes
- 2 (10.75-oz) cans of tomato soup
- 2 (8-oz) containers of chive and onion cream cheese spread, softened
- 1 (18-oz) packager refrigerated cheese tortellini, uncooked
- In a skillet, cook the sausage until browned and no longer pink. Transfer cooked sausage to slow cooker.
- Add chicken broth, tomatoes, and tomato soup to slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW 6-8 hours OR on HIGH 3 hours
- Stir in cream cheese and cheese tortellini. Cover and cook on HIGH for 30-45 minutes, or until tortellini is cooked.
**I served it with a salad and Texas Toast.
Thanks for stopping by the blog girls! I hope everyone has a great day and if you try this recipe (and you should!), I hope you’re family enjoyed it as much as mine has. Happy Tuesday and stay safe! XOXO
Hey girl! Stop scrolling! Follow along with the girls!
Are you following along on Instagram? Get behind the scenes videos, daily outfits, and of course family pictures. Not to mention I am sharing recipes that fit into the FWTFL program and will work with the KETO diet also. Get flash sales, all the trends, and much more! Including life hacks, beauty tips & hacks, and be the first to see the makeup tutorials and all other videos. Follow along here.
Don’t Miss A Post!
Have you signed up for my daily blog post? Don’t miss the latest outfits, or beauty finds, so be sure to Subscribe and get the latest post each day. Be sure to Pin any picture or outfit to Pinterest, this helps others find my blog and helps me grow my blog!
POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS, WHICH MEANS IF YOU CLICK ON AND PURCHASE AN ITEM, I MAY RECEIVE A SMALL COMMISSION. THIS IS AT NO COST TO YOU. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE
“She is clothed in strength and dignity and she laughs without fear of the future…”