Keeping the kitchen clean is at the top of my must-do list and if the kitchen is messy then I can get stressed very quickly. Over the years I have struggled with maintaining a spotless kitchen, especially when the children were smaller, and I quickly learned to use effective products and to clean as I go. I have been using Grove Collaborative for over a year now and have come to rely on the products and the ease of ordering online. Nothing is better than to have my products delivered to my door!
Grove Collaborative has a huge selection of natural and EFFECTIVE products, from personal care like deodorant to household cleaning like laundry detergent. I had way too much fun scrolling through their website in order to find cleaning supplies for my home and some personal care items for myself as well! Since the kitchen is where I live Grove Collaborative products have helped me implement a simple cleaning system that is fast and easy.
5 Things I Can’t Go Without
- The dishtowel is a must-have! It’s one of the best kitchen towels I have purchased and quickly stocked up on a few. Plus, I love the stripes and the packaging of all the products. It’s so pretty sitting next to the sink!
- Sal Suds is not a soap but instead is a concentrated hard-surface all-purpose cleaner. It is made with plant-based surfactants and natural fir needle and spruce essential oils, without any synthetic dyes, fragrances or preservatives. Perfect for general household cleaning (dishes, floors, laundry, etc.), it cleans and rinses with exceptional power, yet it is mild and gentle on the skin.
- Mrs. Meyers Dish Soap – Cuts through grease while making dishes clean and bright. It contains plant-derived degreasers to make grease disappear with ease, plus it’s cruelty-free!
- Glass Spray Bottle With Silicone Sleeve – The must-have in anyone’s cleaning repertoire — and for good reason. Designed with a non-slip silicone sleeve available in a variety of colors, each sleek, reusable glass bottle is perfectly protected and easily identifiable. Use the concentrates or DIY your own!
- Travel Hand Sanitizer is also a must-have! These are all sold out due to the coronavirus right now, so when they come back in stock I would definitely check it out. The smells are so awesome and great to keep in your purse or car.
I love the glass bottles, the trays, and the overall look of these products. Which makes it so much better when the products actually work. Another item worth looking into is the Dish Soap Set. The walnut sponge is 100% awesome! It has almost 4K reviews and is almost at a 5-star rating – that is how good these little boys really are! These things clean stuck-on food and I can use it on my counters, and it looks super cute on my tray next to my soap dispenser.
Check out the sink tray here. Isn’t is cute sitting by the sink area?
Are you new to Grove Collaborative? If so, they are offering a FREE 5-piece gift set with your first purchase (a $30 value), use this link here. To help you get an idea of the products that I truly love and use daily, I linked my favorites in the carousel below.
Sponsored post and all opinions are my own.
Have a blessed day!
Don’t Miss A Post!
Have you signed up for my daily blog post? Don’t miss the latest outfits, or beauty finds, so be sure to Subscribe and get the latest post each day. Be sure to Pin any picture or outfit to Pinterest, this helps others find my blog and helps me grow my blog!
POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS, WHICH MEANS IF YOU CLICK ON AND PURCHASE AN ITEM, I MAY RECEIVE A SMALL COMMISSION. THIS IS AT NO COST TO YOU. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE
“She is clothed in strength and dignity and she laughs without fear of the future…”