Who doesn’t love a recipe that is lip-smacking good and easy? If you’ve been following along for long, you already know that I like recipes that are quick, easy, and a real crowd-pleaser. My crowd loves anything like a Reese cup and this recipe is right up their alley.
I haven’t shared an easy recipe in quite some time, so I thought I would break out my faves and share one that will make you the Champ of All Get-Togethers! Girls – this one is really good, I can’t say it enough!
This no-bake recipe has all the bells and whistles for us. This was a real winner with layers of chocolate, peanut butter, cream cheese, and Cool Whip!
The bottom layer is made from combining peanut butter with crushed cornflakes, which gives it a satisfying crunch. It’s so good! Seriously…you gotta try this one!
After a layer of sweetened cream cheese, then get ready to add the chocolate! I like dark chocolate pudding, but milk chocolate would work just as well. Heck, I’m going to keep it real…I like anything chocolate, whether it is dark, white, or milk. It doesn’t matter- it’s all good in my book!
Cover it with whipped topping and garnish it with some mini chocolate chips! It’s going to be a favorite—trust me! Yum!!
A helpful hint: I would make the chocolate pudding ahead to give it time to set, even a day ahead of time if needed. The cornflake mixture starts to lose its crunch after about 24 hours, so keep that in mind when you’re timing everything.
**Also, give each layer about 30 minutes to freeze so you can spread the next layer easily.
- 3 3.5 oz pkgs instant chocolate pudding dark or milk chocolate
- 4 c milk
- 5 1/2 c cornflakes slightly crushed
- 1 1/2 c peanut butter
- 2 8 oz pkgs cream cheese softened
- 3/4 c powdered sugar
- 3 c cool whip
- mini chocolate chips optional, for serving
- Combine the milk and pudding mix with an electric mixer. Once smooth, put in the refrigerator to set for at least 1 hr or overnight.
- For the bottom layer, mix the cornflakes and peanut butter until combined (the best way to do this is with your hands; it’s messy but effective). Spread the cornflake/PB mixture into the bottom of a 13×9 baking dish until evenly coated. Place into the freezer for 30 minutes to allow it to harden.
- While the PB mixture is setting, combine the softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 1 cup cool whip. Mix on medium speed until smooth.
- Remove the pan from the freezer and spread the cream cheese mixture over the bottom layer. Return to the freezer for 30 more minutes to set.
- After the cream cheese layer has firmed a little, spread on the chocolate pudding. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, spread on the additional 2 cups cool whip and top with mini chocolate chips.
Favorite Baking Items
Have a blessed day!
Don’t Miss A Post!
Have you signed up for my daily blog post? Don’t miss the latest outfits, or beauty finds, so be sure to Subscribe and get the latest post each day. Be sure to Pin any picture or outfit to Pinterest, this helps others find my blog and helps me grow my blog!
POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS, WHICH MEANS IF YOU CLICK ON AND PURCHASE AN ITEM, I MAY RECEIVE A SMALL COMMISSION. THIS IS AT NO COST TO YOU. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE
“She is clothed in strength and dignity and she laughs without fear of the future…”