- 2 cans Veg All
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup Dukes Mayonnaise
- 1-2 sleeves Ritz crackers crushed
- salt and pepper to taste
Mix all ingredients together except crackers. Mix well and put in a 9×13 casserole dish.Spread evenly on top with crushed crackers. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Cheeseburger 'N Fries Casserole
Although this calls for Fries, you can substitute and use Tater Tots.
- 2 lbs browned and drained ground beef
- 1 can golden mushroom soup
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 pkg (20oz) frozen fries
Combine browned and drained ground beef with soups. Pour into a greased 13×9 casserole dish. Arrange fries on top and bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes.
Easy Squash Casserole
- 2 cups Pepperidge Farm Dressing (Blue Label)
- 2 cups cooked squash
- 2 eggs
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 stick butter
Mix all together and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until golden brown. I chop my squash up very fine.
Easiest Corn Pudding
1 box Jiffy Corn Mix. 1 can of cream corn
2 eggs slightly beaten 1 8oz. sour cream (or 1 cup)
1 stick of butter melted
1 can whole corn (drained)
Mix everything together and pour in a 9X13 pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 – 45 minutes. You should be a golden color.
Cheesy Taco Cornbread Casserole
- 1 1/2 lb hamburger
- 1 pkg Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can chopped tomatoes, drained
- 1 box Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- 2 -3 cups mild shredded cheese
Brown hamburger then drain. Add taco seasoning mix per directions on package. Pour hamburger mixture in 9×9 casserole dish. Pour corn over hamburger, pour tomatoes over corn. Pour 1 cup of cheese over tomatoes. In a small bowl mix Jiffy Mix according to directions on box. Pour/spread on top of tomatoes/cheese. Sprinkle the rest of cheese on top. Bake at 350 degrees until corn muffin mix is golden brown and cheese is melted. Approximately 15 – 30 minutes.