Gift-giving is one of the most fun times of the year for me. I love going to the stores with all the Christmas decorations and shopping and looking for the “perfect” gift. But let’s face facts, buying for some people is super hard. So I have pulled together a variety of gifts in prices that are nice, thoughtful gifts for the women in your life for any age.
As someone who enjoys feminine things, creating this gift guide for “her” was the most fun of the bunch. I thought about my sister-in-law, my mom, and my friends as I scrolled through my favorite retailers and really tried to think about actual gifts I would give my loved ones and things I would like to receive. Hope Barry reads this one haha!
My rule of thumb is to try to pair a practical item with something a little bit more fun. So if I’m giving a travel case for my sister-in-law to pack her cosmetics in for future trips, I’d also slip a lip balm or gift card to Starbucks in there as well. Mixing and matching items together makes a gift feel really personal and special.
If you have a friend that likes wine, #3 is a great gift, but consider putting a bottle of her favorite wine to really put a smile on her face!
One of my favorite gifts on this list is #22, it’s a Rikki Mirror and it was only available through Limelife by Alcone, but is now available through Amazon. This is the perfect makeup mirror with a 5-year warranty on it. And they stand by that warranty! This has Bluetooth that attaches to your phone if you are trying to take a professional picture. My picture on the right side of the blog is taken with a Rikki Mirror. Perfect for teenagers or women of any age.
Lastly, if there is anyone that is SUPER hard to buy for, you can never go wrong with giving a food gift paired with a beautiful soap set, it’s not glamorous, but it will be used!
Gift Guide List For Her
- Ugg Scuffette II Slipper
- Three’s A Charm Travel Set Sugar Lip Treatment
- Wine Tote Bage With Stainless Stem Wine Glasses: Holds 2 wine bottles.
- Cozy Chic Robe (comes in multiple colors)
- Carlie T-Bar Crystal Bracelet Watch
- Patagonia Snap-T Fleece Pullover
- Treasure and Bond Fringed Scarf (comes in multiple colors)
- Kelly & Katie Fringe Hinge Bracelet
- 3 in 1 Stainless Steel Charging Station
- Lined, Refillable Vintage Writing Journal
- YETI Rambler 20oz Insulated Tumbler
- Diptyque Baies/Berries Scented Candle
- Cathy’s Concept 4pk Monogram Old Fashion Mason Jar Glasses
- Herbivore Botanicals Coco Rose Luxe Hydration Gift Set
- Nordstrom Moonlight Pajamas
- Diamond Plush Throw
- Overnight Foot Care Set
- Treasure and Bond Faux Fur Pom Beanie
- Orolay Women’s Thickened Down Jacket (one of the most popular jackets on Amazon)
- Intelex Warmies Slippers (different color options available)
- FRIENDS Central Perk 24 oz. Soup/Coffee mug
- Glamcor Rikki Skinny Lighted Mirror
I hope this helped a little to give you some ideas for gift ideas. These prices range from $10 to $200, so they can be purchased for work friends, Secret Santa, and right on down to your favorite girlfriend!
Thanks for stopping by the blog and I hope you girls have a great day. I wanted to share a few pictures of Brooklyn while she is on her trip to Disney World!
Be sure to follow along on Instagram, I am trying to grow my following and would be so grateful! And be sure to Pin anything you like to Pinterest, as this helps me grow as a new blogger. I appreciate your Pins, comments and coming by the blog!
What are you ladies doing today? Enjoy your Saturday!
DON’T MISS A POST!
Subscribe to get email updates! In addition to my most recent blog posts, you’ll receive an exclusive newsletter, and a sneak peek behind the scenes with family pictures, etc. — all delivered right to your inbox.
POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE